Скоро! [Валяние] Сказочный домик (eng) [Yuliya Kosata]

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
SHAREWOOD
SHAREWOOD

SHAREWOOD

Редактор

[Felting] Fairy Tale House (eng) [Yuliya Kosata]​

Language: English!

This is a do-it-yourself guide to crafting a fanciful house from felt material. The miniature house is constructed using the technique of wet felting, supplemented by some elements of dry felting. Upon purchase, you will receive 4 PDF files (total data size 69.3 MB) comprising 82 pages and showcasing 480 photographs. These materials offer an in-depth, step-by-step guide on fabricating this fairy tale house. Please note, the tutorial is delivered in English language.

The construction of the house usually takes me between 8 to 9 hours. If you are a beginner, it might take you longer, therefore you can spread the process over two or more days.

For the house creation, you would need carded wool of 25-29 microns (I have used New Zealand carded wool for this purpose). I utilized around 126 grams (equivalent to 4.44 oz) of wool, although it's advisable to keep a little extra - about 130-140 grams (4.58-4.93 oz).
More comprehensive information regarding the quantity of each color required and the necessary tools can be found in the tutorial.

You can gauge the size of the house from the sixth photograph in the listing. However, bear in mind that the dimensions of your finished product might differ slightly.

Spoiler: Original
This is a tutorial for creating a felted fairy house. The house is created by wet felting and some elements of needle felting. After purchasing you will
receive a 4 PDF files (total size 69,3 Mb) of 82 pages, which contains 480 photographs with a detailed, step-by-step description of how to make the house. Tutorial in English.

* It takes me 8-9 hours to create a house. If you are a beginner, it will possibly take longer. So the process can be split into two or more days.

* To make a house you will need carded wool 25-29 microns (I used the New Zealand carded wool). I used 126 gr. (4.44 Oz) of wool, but it's better to get a little more - 130-140 grams
(4.58-4.93 Oz).
More details on the amount of each color and tools can be found in
the manual.

* The size of the house you may find on the sixth photo in listing. But keep in mind that your house may turn out a little different size.

Price: $24
Hidden Link

Материал «[Валяние] Сказочный домик (eng) [Yuliya Kosata]», возможно, скоро появится на SHAREWOOD.
Воспользуйтесь поиском, может быть, он уже опубликован.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Последние темы автора